Indiana State University has partnerships with nonprofit organizations, government agencies,
private businesses, educational institutions, and private businesses with the goal of furthering
opportunities and access to education.
New partnerships are welcomed. A few of the opportunities for collaboration include grants,
articulation and transfer programs with community colleges, and early outreach programs with public
(and private) schools.
Listed below are selected partnership programs. For further information, contact the Office of Admissions.
- Articulation Agreements. The University has established articulation agreements with selected colleges and universities that
allow students to complete a specific associate degree program at another institution and receive up to 94 hours of credit toward a specific bachelor degree program at Indiana State University.
Institutions that wish to initiate new articulation agreements, or request revisions to existing agreements, should contact
degree audit and transfer.
- College Challenge is a dual credit program that enables high school students to earn ISU college credit in courses taught by high school teachers at their local high schools.
The student earns high school and college credit simultaneously. High schools interested in participating should visit college challenge.
- Degreelink is a baccalaureate degree-completion program (via distance learning) designed to facilitate transfer of credit and degree
articulation and to provide place-bound students access to selected baccalaureate degrees. Participating institutions include Indiana State
University, Ivy Tech Community College, and Vincennes University.
- LPN/LVN to BS Partnership Program:
Indiana State University and Ivy Tech Community College-Wabash Valley have established articulation agreements to offer an LPN/LVN to BS Track via distance learning.
- U.SELECT is the University's on-line credit evaluation tool, currently including information for
Indiana schools and selected schools in other states. Opportunities to participate are open to
out-of-state and international colleges and universities.
- TransferIN.net: Indiana State University is a member of TransferIN.net,
the State of Indiana's official source for course transfer information across campuses and institutions.
Last updated: 4 April 2013