The Small Business Development Center provides Entrepreneurial Assessment, Free One-On-One Counseling, Small Business Development Products, Pre-Business and Business Planning workshops for those individuals who want general information on starting a business, or who are in the initial start-up phase. The SBDC helps existing small business owners sustain, grow, or exit their business. SBDC consultants can help with the details of turning plans into a successful reality.
West Central ISBDC Serves: Clay, Parke, Putnam, Owen, Sullivan, Vermillion & Vigo Counties.
EVENTS (sign up for our events here!)
Products & Services
· Business Consulting Services
· Business Valuation Assistance
· Business Financial Analysis
· Navigator: Business Plan Edition
· Industry and B2B Market Research
· ESRI Reports: Understand Your Customers & Markets
· Mystery Shopper Program
· Collegiate Management Assistance