Skip to Main Content
Eurico Ferreira, Ph.D.
- B.S.: Mechanical Engineering, Federal University of Brazil
- M.B.A.: Pontifícia Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro,
- Ph.D.: Business Administration, University of South Carolina,
- Corporate finance, investments, equity valuation, cost of
capital, speculative markets, market efficiency, portfolio
management and real estate finance
- Ferreira, E. J., Sinha, A., Varble, D (2008). Long-Run
Performance Following Quality Management Certification. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 30(1),
- Ferreira, E. J., Brooks, L. D. (2007). Evidence
on Private Equity Offering Announcements Strong and Weak Firms'
Pooling versus Separation, Journal of Economics and Business,
- Ferreira, E. J., Smith, S. (2006). The
Effect of Regulation FD on Analysts Recommendations, Financial Analysts
Journal, 62(3), 44-57.
- Ferreira, E. J., Brooks, L. D., Girard, E. (2006). Measuring
Private Equity Stock Reactions. Journal of Private
Equity, 9(3), 73-79.
- Ferreira, E. J., Brooks, L. D. (2006). Under-valued and Over-valued Issuers of Private Equity: Factors
Impacting Investors' Optimism about Future Firm's Performance.
Business and Economic Perspectives, XXXII(1), 23-44.
- Ferreira, E. J., Sinha, A. K., Green, R. (2006). Trading
Room: FDEducational Programs: Issues and Recommendations. Journal of
Business and Economics Research, 4(3), 59-68.
Awards & Recognitions
Excellence in Teaching Faculty Recognition Award,
April 2008 -Scott College of Business, Indiana
- Theodore Dreiser Distinguished Research and Creativity
Award, April 2006 - Indiana Sate University
- Excellence in Teaching Faculty Recognition Award, April 2004
- College of Business, Indiana State University
- Outstanding Research Paper Award, November 2004,
International Academy of Business and Economics
- Best Paper Award in Recognition of Excellence in
Research, June 2003 Meeting - European Applied Business
- Winner of the Exemplary Scholarship Faculty Recognition
(Research Award) - College of Business, Indiana State University,