Joseph T. Harder Ph.D.
Coordinator, Management Information Systems
Coordinator, Motorsports Minor
- B.A.: Purdue University, 1974
- M.B.A.: Southern Illinois University,
- Ph.D.: Management Information Systems, Southern Illinois University,
- Database management
- System analysis and design
- Electronic commerce
- Decision support systems, and management of information systems
- Financial decision support systems
- Technology driven process reengineering
- Instructional applications of information technology
- Harper, J. S., Harder, J. T. "Assurance of Learning in the Decision Sciences."
(2009) Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education,
- Harder, J. T., Harper, J. S. (2003). "A Framework for MIS Student Outcome Assessment
and Program Review". Review of Business Information Systems,
7(4), pp 83-92.
- Harder, J. T., Ferreira, E. J., Brooks, L. D. (2002). "Private Equity Offerings:
Picking Bad vs Good Performers." Journal of Private Equity,
5(3), pp. 57-62.
- Harper, J. S., Buffington, J. R., Harder, J. T. "A Framework for the Model IS Student
Organization." Journal of Information Education and Research,