William Redmond, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Marketing
- B.S.: Miami University
- M.S.: University of Houston
- M.B.A.: University of Houston
- Ph.D: University of Arizona
- President, Macromarketing Society
- Institutional economics
- Macromarketing (marketing and society)
- Marketing research
- Product development
- Strategic marketing
- W. Redmond, “On Size and Formality in Business
Organizations,” Journal of Economic Issues,” (September)
- W. Redmond, “A Marketing Systems View of the US
Housing Crisis,” Journal of Macromarketing, (June),
- W. Redmond, “Financial Innovation, Diffusion, and
Instability,” Journal of Economic Issues, (June) 2013.
- Redmond, W. (2013). “Three Modes of Competition in
the Marketplace,” American Journal of Economics and
Sociology, 72(2), 423-446.
- W. Redmond, “Strategic Foreclosure as an Indicator
of Eroding Institutional Structures,” Journal of
Economic Issues, 46 (2), 565-572, 2012.
- Redmond, W. H. (2010). Rules and Roles in the
Marketplace. Journal of Economic Issues, 44, 337-344.