brien n. smith, Ph.D.
Dean, Scott College of Business
- Ph.D: Auburn University,
(industrial/organizational psychology), 1989
- M.S: Auburn University,
- B.A: Auburn University, 1982
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Business and Psychology
- Organizational Management
- Bott, J., Snell, A., Dahling, J. and Smith, B.N.
(2010), Predicting Individual Score Elevation in an
Applicant Setting: The Influence of Individual
Differences and Situational Perceptions.
Journal of Appllied Social Psychology,
- Borna, S., Stearns, J., Smith, B., Emamalizadeh, K.
(2008). Retail Store Image, Bona Fide Occupational
Qualitifications, and Job Discrimination: Establishing
The Essence of The Business for Retail Organizations.
Marketing Management Journal,
- Sharma, D., Smith, B., Talpur, M.G., Sharma, S.
(2007). Gaining Strategic Advantage through the human
development index: an exploratory investigation.
Review of Business Research, 7(5), pp.
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors