Joyce A. Young Ph.D.
- B.S.: Indiana State University
- M.B.A.: University of Evansville
- Ph.D.: University of Mississippi
- Marketing channels
- Business marketing
- Motorsports marketing
- Corporate alliances
- Purchasing relationships
- Motor sports marketing
- Young, Joyce A., Kimberly J. Bodey, Joseph T.
Harder, and Randell Peters, “An Examination of
Personality Traits of Motorsports Management Students,”
ICHPER-SD Journal of Research, (2013), forthcoming.
- Young, Joyce A. and Nancy J. Merritt, “Marketing
Channels: A Content Analysis of Recent Research,
2010–2012. Journal of Marketing Channels, 20:3 (2013),
- Young, Joyce A. and Jon M. Hawes, “Using Sales
Management Students to Manage Professional Selling
Students in an Innovative Active Learning Project,”
Marketing Education Review, 23:1 (2013), 35-40.
- Gailey, Edward D. and Joyce A. Young, “An
Examination of Marketing Channel Conflict and
Cooperation in the Motorsports Industry,” Journal of
Marketing Channels, 19:3 (2012), 212-228.
- Young, Joyce A., “The IndyCar Series: A Marketing
Channels Perspective,” International Journal of Sport
Management and Marketing, 18:1/2 (2010), 57-72.
- McIntyre, F. S., & Young, J. A. (2009). Firm
Advantages as Determinants of International Franchise
Expansion: An Update. International Society of