Continuing Students Scholarships
As well as the following you should also check the
Transfer Admissions page.
See also our scholarships alphabetically and
Dr. Theodore Bakerman Memorial Scholarship
- Must have declared a major in the College of Business
- Must demonstrate financial need
John E. Booth, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Currently enrolled student in the College of Business.
- Over the age of 21.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Indiana State University at the time of application.
- Preference given to students re-entering school or part-time because of work or family.
John C. & Jennie J. Figg Scholarship
- Entering or continuing student in the College of Business.
- Preference given to student preparing for a career in real estate or majoring in business.
Welby M. Frantz Scholarship
- An outstanding student enrolled in the College of Business.
General Telephone Electronics Scholarship
- College of Business sophomore, junior, or senior students from Vigo, Clay, Sullivan, or Putnam counties in Indiana.
Doris D. Green Memorial Scholarship
- Progress towards a degree in the College of Business.
- May be renewed while pursuing a degree and maintaining acceptable scholastic records.
Jo Ann F. Johnson Scholarship
- To a woman pursuing a four-year degree at Indiana State University's College of Business with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Some degree of financial need.
- A Vigo County student or resident.
Edwin W. and Mary Ann Miller Scholarship in Business
- Must be worthy full-time student with declared major in the College of Business
- 3.0 minimum GPA (cumulative)
- Financial need may be considered
Carl E. Parks Scholarship
- Senior in College of Business who has made the greatest progress through the junior year toward a career in business and/or business education.
William G. "Bill" Riley Endowed Scholarship in Business
- First consideration will be to a member of Pi Kappa Alpha ("PIKE") fraternity.
- College of Business undergraduate junior or senior or a graduate MBA student who holds a minimum of 3.0 GPA
Forrest G. Sherer Scholarship
- Junior or senior business major with a cumulative 2.6 GPA average.
Mr. And Mrs. Joe Walker Scholarship
- Preferably a needy and worthy student in the College of Business.
Shepherd Young Memorial Scholarship
- To worthy students majoring in business and Indiana State University.
Carl N. Miller, Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- College of Business student with interest in real estate.
- Having satisfactorily completed at least 3 hours in real estate.
- Completed five semesters with a 2.5 GPA.
- Resident of Indiana with preference to Vigo, Vermillion, or Sullivan Counties.
John Thompson Moore Memorial Scholarship
- A needy and deserving student enrolled in the College of Business
Paul F. & Belvie J. Muse - College of Business Scholarship
- College of Business major with scholarship ability, on basis of GPA at Indiana State University.
- Financial need.
Professor A.C. Payne Memorial Scholarship
- Declared major in the College of Business
- Indiana Resident
- Financial need
Thelma F. Mills Scholarship
- Must be a undergraduate student(s) engaged in a meaningful work
experience related to their vocational/professional objectives which
does not average more than 20 hours per week during the academic year.
- Recipients making adequate progress towards a specific degree will remain eligible for renewal.
Wall Street Journal Award
- Outstanding business major.
- Academic excellence and achievement.
- Graduating May or August, 2004.