Center for Student Success
Disabled Student Services
The Student Support Services Program at Indiana State University coordinates support services for I.S.U. students with disabilities. The
goals of these services are:
- to enable students with disabilities to participate in and benefit from University programs and activities by providing services, accommodations, and assistive technology.
- to ensure the I.S.U. environment is free of both physical barriers and barriers of attitude.
- to encourage students with disabilities to become as independent and self-reliant as possible and to inform students that it is their responsibility to secure services and accommodations.
- to provide information and consultation about specific disabilities to the entire I.S.U. community.
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education : Know Your Rights and Responsibilities Click Here