home / apply
Please read these instructions before you apply.
- The application deadline is June 1, 2014. No applications will be taken after this date.
- A complete application includes a Summer Honors Application, high school transcripts, and a letter
of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, or principal.
- Recommendation letters can be mailed to the Admissions Office or attached to the application. Transcripts must be sent directly from the high school to the ISU Admissions Office.
- Do not send payment along with application. Payment is due upon acceptance into the
program via check, Visa, MasterCard, cashier's check, or money order. The payment deadline is June 28, 2014.
- A written request must be made before July 1, 2014 to receive a full refund less a $50 processing charge. No refund will be given after this date.
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to cancel any program. Registrants will be issued a full
refund for any course cancelled by the University.
- An acceptance packet will be mailed within 10-14 business days upon receipt of complete application.
Summer Honors: on-line application
For assistance, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-GO-TO-ISU.
Last updated: February 13, 2014