Pay Your Bill
Payments are accepted in person, by mail, by phone, on-line, or via payment
drop box. For assistance, contact Bursar Operations.
- In person: Students may visit the Account Analyst Area of Bursar Operations in
Parsons Hall P100. Account analysts are available to assist students Monday through Friday from
8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail: Send checks (with student ID number) payable to ISU to:
Indiana State University
Office of the Controller - Account Analysts
Parsons Hall P100
200 N 7th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- By phone: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard by calling (812)
237-3511 between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- On-line: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard/Electronic Check (ACH)
via Indiana State University's Student Account Suite.
- Payment drop box: Students may place their payments, with student ID number, in the payment drop box
located on the north side of Parsons Hall, 200 North 7th Street.
Last updated: 29 October 2013
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.