Skip to Main Content
- The officers of the Faculty Council will be the same as the officers
of the Executive Committee.
Officers will serve for a one year renewable term.
- All appointees with academic rank Lecturer,
Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor,
and Professor shall constitute the faculty of the
College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services.
- Voting Faculty
- Tenured, tenure-track, and
multi-year contract faculty
appointed to a department within the
- Ex-Officio Members
- Part time temporary faculty,
full-time temporary faculty, emeriti
faculty, administrators, professional
staff, staff representatives, and
- The Dean, Associate Dean(s), and Executive Director
of Nursing are not eligible to be appointed or elected
to serve as a representative from any department to the
Executive Committee or any of the standing committees.
They will be ex officio members.
- Chairpersons are not eligible to be appointed or
elected to serve as the department representative on the
Executive Committee or any of the standing committees,
but will be ex-officio members, except for the Faculty
- Fellows may be appointed by the Dean for special
assignments. Fellows are eligible to be appointed or
elected to serve as the department representatives on
the Executive Committee or any of the standing
committees unless they occupy a position determined by
the Faculty Council to have administrative status equal
or superior to that of Assistant Dean.