Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs, located at 749 Chestnut Street NU 328,
- responds to prospective student inquiries regarding program
- arranges individual appointments for students to visit.
- evaluates transcripts for applicability of courses and admission
- houses scholarship information from private contributors.
- advises undergraduate nursing students until they are assigned a
Students are encouraged to maintain a working relationship with their
advisor throughout the program of study to review plans and progress
toward the attainment of educational objectives.
To contact the Office of Student Affairs, call 812.237.2316 or
toll-free 888.293.4842 option 1