OIT Computer Labs
Lab Usage Guidelines
Our primary goal is to provide an academic setting in which students
and faculty have access to current technology. To further this
goal, we ask that all our patrons adhere to the following guidelines:
- - Observe all policies put forth in the University Handbook
- - Do not violate the law.
- - Only current students, staff and faculty may use the labs. You
may be asked to show your University ID.
- - No food or drinks are allowed in any lab.
- - No smoking or chewing tobacco is allowed in any lab.
- - Do not engage in any behavior which is disruptive to other