Center for Community Engagement
Indiana State University
Tirey Hall 134A
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
Please support Alternative Spring Break through the below fundraisers. All proceeds go to the ASB trips and help pay for transportation, food, and student lodging. Thank you for your support!
The ISU Alternative Spring Break program is having an online silent auction from November 18- Thursday November 21. All funds raised will go towards paying for the ASB trips. We have some great items up for bid including:
The Colts Package:
- Indianapolis Colts tickets for Sunday, December 29th at 1 PM
- Indianapolis Colts laser signed paneled football
Music in the City:
- 1 overnight stay at Hilton Indianapolis North including breakfast for two at North Side Grill
- 2 Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra tickets
The Terre Haute Arts Package:
- 2 Gold Level season tickets to the Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra
- 2 tickets to Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Christmas on Wednesday, December 11 at 7:30 PM
- 2 Free Entrees at M. Mogger’s Brewery
Family Fun Day Packages:
- Package 1: 4 passes to The Terre Haute Children’s Museum and $25 gift card to Louise’s Downtown Café
- Package 2: 5 Bouncin’ Barn passes for unlimited jumping and 1 large one topping carryout Papa John’s pizza
- Package 3: Bogey’s Family Fun Center package and 1 large one topping carryout Papa John’s pizza
- Commuter Meal Plan from Sodexo
- 3 month membership to YMCA Terre Haute
- Group Swim Lessons in the ISU Rec Center
- Holiday World Tickets
- Big Splash Adventure Tickets
And many more great items!
To place a bid! www.32auctions.com/ASB2014
Once the auction is closed payments can be made and items picked up at the Center for Community Engagement, Tirey Hall 136 B. Please contact Jennifer Christian, Jennifer.Christian@indstate.edu if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support!