Indiana State University offers swim lessons for all people age 6 months to adult and all skill levels from beginner to advanced swimmers. All lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors.
Parent/Child, Preschool Aquatics, Level 1 through 4
Fall Sessions (4 days) - $35.00
Spring Sessions (6 days) - $45.00
Summer Sessions (8 days) - $55.00
*A registration fee is only required for the child for the Parent/Child Level*
4, 45-minute lessons or 6, 30-minute lessons - $85.00
6, 45-minute lessons or 9, 30-minute lessons - $115.00
*Semi-private lessons with multiple participants (No more than 3) only require ONE fee.*
Cash/check or Mastercard/Visa accepted.
See our LEARN TO SWIM page
See our SCUBA page
· The minimum enrollment for each lesson is 3, and maximum enrollment for each lesson is 10 individuals. If a lesson does not reach the minimum amount required, we reserve the right to combine or cancel the class.
· Any photographs taken by the Learn to Swim staff become property of the Department of Recreational Sports. These photos may be used in the future for promotional material.
· The pool temperature is maintained at 83 degrees.
· There will not be any make-up lessons beyond the scheduled classes.
· There will not be any refunds provided after the second lesson of the session.