Located at 200 Farrington Street Unit 2 is a part of University Apartments. Unit 2 provides 80 unfurnished apartments in all; including one and two bedroom apartments. The building consists of three wings in a "T" formation; each wing is four stories high. Apartments have block walls. Each apartment opens into an interior hallway. Unit3 is equipped with elevators.
Features of Unit 2 include:
- Lobby and mail area on first floor
- ISU Early Childhood Education Center located on first floor
- Staff on duty daily after 4:30 PM, and 24-hours on weekends and holidays
- Free telephone service (telephone provided)
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Each apartment consists of bedroom(s), living/dining area, kitchen, linen closet, pantry and bathroom
- Window treatments are provided.
- All walls are painted off-white and the floors are neutral colored tile
- Air Conditioned
- Central fire alarm system with smoke detector and fire extinguisher
Students find University Apartments conveniently located and very affordable(rates).