Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: For all campus meal plans stop by the Residential Life offices located in Ericson Hall.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen you can get a temporary 3 meal voucher from the food service office located adjacent to the Residential life offices between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For those times the office is closed a temporary voucher can be obtained from the campus cupboard located in the Hulman Memorial Student Union
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Ray Veit at 812.237.4225
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Commuter Meal Plans
We have the commuter plan for you… Indiana State Dining Services is famous for providing quality, variety, and value to the campus dining community. We've designed a meal plan with commuters in mind and called it the Sycamore Meal Plan. Sign up for the meal plan that best meets your needs and you'll be ready to present your ID card to the cashier at any participating location on campus.
Sycamore 110 Plan
- 110 Meals Per Semester & $200.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $750 per semester
Sycamore 100 Plan
- 100 Meals Per Semester & $50.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $550 per semester
Sycamore 50 Plan
- 50 Meals Per Semester & $50.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $325 per semester
Sycamore 25 Plan
- 25 Meals Per Semester & $50.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $200 per semester
Terms and Conditions
- Meal Swipes and Commons Cash are posted to the individual account immediately.
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main Dining Services Office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- At the END of each semester, all unused meal swipes are forteited. Remaining Commons Cash will carry forward to the next semester as long as you are an enrolled student. However, any eligible discounts will not apply in subsequent semesters.
- Meal Plan swipes are for use in Lincoln Quad and Sycamore Towers Dining Halls only. Dining Hall Carryouts are not included in this plan.
You may renew your Commuter Meal plan at the start of the new semester. To obtain additional information, please feel free to call our office at 812.237.4138 from
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.