1. Shall be comprised of at least eight (8) Staff
2. Shall serve as an advisory body to the Council in reference to improvements in the working environment for Staff.
3. Shall explore professional development opportunities for Staff.
4. Shall plan two REP sessions yearly, one in October and one in May.
5. Shall aid in the new Staff orientation process.
To join this committee contact
the committee chair or
Regularly scheduled meeting:
First Wednesday of every Month, 10am - 11am. Location: HR Conference Room
Committee Charges for 2015-16
To return to the list of Committees - click here.