You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
Contact: Dr. David Fleming
Director, Sales and Negotiations Center, Indiana State University
Phone: 812-237-2286 or 812-264-1075
There are Benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the 2018 Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker - Chip Helm
Please RSVP prior to February 7th – make yours today!
For questions/reservations, contact Dr. David Fleming, Director, Sales and Negotiations Center, Indiana State University, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-237-2286.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available for this event:
Please submit sponsorship requests before February 7!
Contact Dr. David Fleming, Director, Sales and Negotiations Center, Indiana State University, at email@example.com or call us at 812-237-2286.
Elevator Pitch Competition
Congratulations to Madison Shaffer, Allison Crick, and Emily Conrad for taking the first, second and third places in the Sales and Negotiations Center’s 2nd Annual Elevator Pitch Competition that was held on April 6.
Since its founding in early 2010, the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University has carved a niche in sales education and enabled the Scott College of Business to achieve national recognition as an emerging leader within this important profession. We have been honored as a "top sales university" by the Sales Education Foundation, and have achieved full member status in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA).
You can keep track of happenings at Sales and Negotiations on our social media platforms.
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (www.universitysalescenteralliance.org)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
May 8, 2018 - 3:00-4:30 & 5:00-6:30 pm (tentative times) - Sales Reverse Career Fairs
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.
Connect with us
We value our business partners and take pride in the relationships we have formed with them.
Whether your interests are hiring our students, mentoring them, serving on one of our advisory boards, sponsoring or donating to our programs, providing speakers, or simply attending one of our events, we would like to hear from you.
We respect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, lease, share or give away your information collected in the contact form to any entity outside of Indiana State University.