You are here
Indiana Workers Compensation Institute Inc., Scholarship
- Student must be Insurance major or minor with a 2.75 grade point average
- Resident of Indiana.
The INDIANA WORKERS COMPENSATION INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP was established in 1997 for students of Indiana State University who are residents of Indiana with a major or minor in insurance and maintain a grade point average of at least 2.75.
- Brad Ackman, Clinton Burch, Brad Ketzner, Brooke Rust, 2013
- Ethan Buske, Morgan Godden, Jaclin Huxford, Brittany Kirk, 2012
- Julie Alig, Lucy Miller, Jeremy Kincaid, Bradley, Ketzner, 2011
- Kristen Hurt, Michael Steward, 2010
- Jordan Claghorn, Eric Trosch, 2008
- Miranda Boyles, Jennifer Likander, 2007
- Brandon Adamson, Dezra White, 2006
- Heather VanGilder, Dezra White, 2005
- Yevgeniya Lesina, Bonita Wiggins, 2004