To receive veterans educational benefits, ISU students
Welcome to Veterans Services
Indiana State University is an approved veterans benefits institution, and is prepared to offer you the support needed to use the education benefits you have earned. Our student services staff and admissions counselors will help you find out how best to
use your previous military education, skills, and interests to achieve your career objectives.
Programs and Services
- Academic Programs: More than 80 undergraduate majors, 90 graduate programs, and hundreds of
courses are offered each semester. Selected courses and programs are offered via distance learning.
- Admission: Apply online (it's easiest). Or use the mail-in application. Walks-ins also welcomed.
- Benefits Programs: Our staff will help you apply for the education benefits you have earned,
including federal and state programs offered through Veterans Affairs and the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana.
- Student Services: The University offers a comprehensive package of student services, including
assistance with admission, credit transfer (including military education), registration, housing, and much more.
- Veterans Resource Center: This center offers student veterans a central
location for benefits information as well as a place for camaraderie and relaxation between classes.
- Visiting: Personal campus visits can be arranged to fit your schedule and academic goals. In addition,
special events and preview days are scheduled throughout the academic year.
Note: Student and graduates of the Community College of the Air Force should visit Transfer Central for transfer information.
For further information, assistance, or to schedule an appointment, contact:
Veterans Services Coordinator
Indiana State University
Welcome Center, Room 118
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, Indiana
To help us serve you better, please indicate that you are interested in assistance with veterans benefits
when you contact our office.