Jeffrey S. Harper Ph.D.
Professor, Management Information Systems
Executive Director, Graduate Programs
- A.S.: Calhoun State College
- B.S.: Athens State College
- M.S.: Univ. of Alabama in Huntsville
- Ph.D.: Auburn University
- Management of information systems
- Strategic use of IT
- Enterprise resource management
- Technology transfer
- Brunnemer, T., Buffington, J., and Harper, J. (submitted
June 17, 2008) "Indianapolis Motor Speedway," currently under
peer review at the Journal of Business Case Studies.
- Lamb, S., Svihla, W., and Harper, J. (submitted
June 17, 2008) "The Use of a Single-Point Estimator to Establish
Punitive Fines in a Compliance Audit: A Cautionary Note," currently
under peer review at the
International Journal of Auditing.
- Harper, Jeffrey S. and Harder, Joseph T. (submitted June 03, 2008)
"Assurance of Learning in the MIS Program," currently under peer
review at the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education.
- Harper, Jeffrey S., Lamb, Steven W., and Buffington, James E. (submitted
Mar. 14, 2008) "An Effective Method of Collaborative
Teaching with Case Studies in the MIS Capstone Class," currently under
peer review at the Journal of Information Systems Education.
- Czyzsewski, A. and Harper, J. S. (submitted Jan. 18, 2008)
"Amos-Hill, Inc." currently under revision with the
Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies.
- Harder, J.T. and Harper, J. S. (2004) "A Stage Model for
Professional Development: Assessing Students and Curriculum in
an MIS Program," The Review of Business Information Systems,
7:4 (Fall 2003) pp. 83-92.
- Czyzewski, Alan B. and Harper, Jeffrey S. "Amos Hill Associates,
Inc. – Scarce Resource Allocation and Management," Proceedings of
the International Academy for Case Studies, Volume 14, Number 2;
Reno, NV.; pp. 11-12; October, 2007.
- Harper, J., Buffington, J. and Lamb, S. "Assessing the Effectiveness
of Informatics Case Studies," The 8th World Multi-Conference on Systemics,
Cybernetics, and Informatics, Orlando, FL, July 2004.
- Harper, J. and Harder, J. "Development of a Student Outcomes
Assessment Model for the Undergraduate MIS Curriculum," The
International Applied Business Research Conference 2003, Acapulco,
MX, March 2003.