Nancy Merritt, Ph.D.
Dean Emerita and Professor Emerita of Marketing
- Ph.D: University of Arizona, 1987
- B.S: Montana State University,
- Marketing research
- Business administration
- Business-to-Business marketing
- Inter-organizational relationships
- Distribution channel management
- Merritt, Nancy J., William H. Redmond, and Michael M. Pearson,
"Government and Market Mechanisms to Provide Alternatives to Scrap
Tire Disposal," Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing,
Vol. 13 (1, 2), 151-178, 2005.
- Article published in Government Policy and Program Impacts on Technology Development,
Transfer, and Commercialization: International Perspectives, Eds. K. Marshall, W. Piper, W. Wymer,
Hayworth Press, NY: 2005.
- Merritt, Nancy and Dan Klein, "Potential Benefits and Costs of
Transparency in Business-to-Business Market Relationships," New
Priorities and Challenges for Business-to-Business Marketers,
Institute for the Study of Business Markets, 2004.
- Downtown Terre Haute Rotary
- Regional Hospital Board of Directors