Tarek S. Zaher, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Professor, Finance
- B.S.: Beirut Arab University
- M.B.A.: Sul Ross State University
- M.S.: University of Texas at Dallas
- Ph.D.: University of Texas at Dallas
- Financial institutions
- Markets and investments, including the operation of financial markets and institutions
- Management of banks and other financial institutions
- Risk management
- Portfolio management
- Security analysis and statistics
- Zaher, T., & Haque, M. (2013). Does it pay to invest
in debt free firms during recession?. Journal of finance
Issues, 11(2), 24-39.
- Zaher, T. (2012). Reexamining performance of
socially responsible firms. Journal of finance Issues,
- Haque, M., & Zaher, T. (2011). Thai stock market
volatility and the 1997 Baht crisis-analysis of the pre
and post periods. The International Journal of Finance,
- Zaher, T. (2010). Performance of debt free firms.
Managerial Finance, 36(6), 491-501.