You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
Indiana State Named a Top Sales University
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has again been named as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2021 Annual. The current issue also features an article by our Professor Emeritus of Marketing, Jon Hawes on the History of Selling in America.
Coffee Corners – Every Wednesday to November17 at 11 AM – 1 PM
ISU Elevator Pitch Competition Finals – November 12th, 2021 at 12:00-3:00 PM in Federal Hall Garden Level
Speed Selling Competition – December 7th & 9th, 2021 at 6:00-9:00 PM in the Federal Hall Magna Carta Room
Annual Indiana State Elevator Pitch Competition: Fall 2021
The ISU Sales & Negotiations Center's Elevator Competition is for ALL ISU students.
Prompt: In one minute or less, tell us about a major life experience that changed how you see the world and why they had such an impact.
Once made. upload your video to Google Drive
Deadline for initial submission: October 22.
Meis workshops for improving your elevator pitch:
October 18 12:00 PM (Meis Room, FD133, in Federal Hall)
October 19 5:00 PM (Meis Room, FD133, in Federal Hall)
October 20 2:00 PM (Meis Room, FD133, in Federal Hall)
October 21 2:00 PM (on Zoom)
There are benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
Please join us for our Wednesday Coffee Corners on Zoom where guest companies will be meeting with students to discuss internships and career opportunities. See our social media for details.
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.