You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
Indiana State Named a Top Sales University
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has been again named as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2020 Annual
There are benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
SNC Elevator Competition
The ISU Sales & Negotiations Center's Elevator Competition is for ALL ISU students.
Compete for Prizes
Earn Meis Credit
Round 1- Submit a 1 minute (max) video answering the prompt:
Tell us about the biggest upheaval that COVID 19 has created in your life, how you overcame it, and how it made you a better potential employee.
Submit your video here by 11:59pm on October 23.
Selected participants will advance to the second round on November 13th from 12pm-4pm on Zoom.
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.