You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
Indiana State Named a Top Sales University
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has been again named as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2020 Annual
There are benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
RNMKRS Virtual National Sales Competition
We are pleased to announce that Hunter Diveley is the winner of the April 2020 RNMKRS Virtual National Sales Competition! Sarah Padan placed 7th overall out of over 1,400 students from 49 universities.
Hunter is a junior from Effingham, Illinois and Sarha is a senior from Terre Haute, both are Marketing Majors.
RNMKRS champions, Hunter Diveley and Sarah Padan
SNC Elevator Competition
Congratulations to Sarah Padan for winning the Spring 2020 Indiana State University Elevator Pitch Competition as well as Sarah Alzahrani, Hannah Southwood, and Kelsey Graman, our top 4 finalists!
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.