You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
RNMKRS Virtual Sales Competition
Kenadi Hollis, the winner of the inaugural RNMKRS Virtual Sales Competition talks about her experience with sales at Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Sales and Negotiations Center. Kenadi placed 1st out of 1,500 students nationwide at the competition which was held on November 12, 2019.
It's been a busy couple of months for the Sales and Negotiations Center students. Our Sales Team has represented Indiana State and the Scott College of Business at two competitions this semester. They competed at the end of October at Indiana University for the National Team Selling Competition and at Ball State in mid-November at an individual sales competition.
There are Benefits to becoming involved with the ISU Sales and Negotiations Center. Download the Value Proposition for the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University to learn more.
Indiana State’s Sales and Negotiations Center (SNC) has been named again as a top university for Professional Sales Education in the Sales Education Foundation’s 2019 Annual
SNC Elevator Competition
Round 1 starts by you submitting a 1 minute (max) video explaining "What the most important thing is you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years and how you plan on doing this?" by 11:59pm on March 20. There are more details on our Elevator Pitch Competition page.
Learn About SNC
- SNC Factsheet (PDF)
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 25 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (https://www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.