You are here
Virginia O'Connell Grob Memorial Scholarship
- A deserving student majoring in Business Education.
The Virginia O'Connell Grob Memorial Scholarship was established in January of 2004 through a bequest in the will of Lela Meres Gill. It was Mrs. Gill's wish that a scholarship be established to honor the memory of her friend. The scholarship is awarded annually to worthy students majoring in business education at Indiana State University.
- Stephanie Dehne, 2020
- Richard Blair, Elizabeth Browning, 2012
- Nicole Long, 2011
- Richard Blair, Tony McCarter, 2010
- Tony McCarter, 2009
- John-Michael DeLisle, Jennifer Smith, 2008
- Emily Bromm, 2007
- Lisa Lewis, 2006
- Jacob Foster, Matthew Lutton, 2005