Virginia O'Connell Grob Memorial Scholarship
- A deserving student majoring in Business Education.
The Virginia O'Connell Grob Memorial Scholarship was established in January of 2004 through a bequest in the will of Lela Meres Gill. It was Mrs. Gill's wish that a scholarship be established to honor the memory of her friend. The scholarship is awarded annually to worthy students majoring in business education at Indiana State University.
- Stephanie Dehne, 2020
- Richard Blair, Elizabeth Browning, 2012
- Nicole Long, 2011
- Richard Blair, Tony McCarter, 2010
- Tony McCarter, 2009
- John-Michael DeLisle, Jennifer Smith, 2008
- Emily Bromm, 2007
- Lisa Lewis, 2006
- Jacob Foster, Matthew Lutton, 2005
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through Branch Academic Works. Clicking the link will take you to the Branch instruction page.