N. Sue Clark Memorial Award
- Student must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have declared major in insurance and risk management
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 but not higher than 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
- Must live in a 60 mile radius of Terre Haute
- Student may not not have more than two other scholarships
- Preference will be given to female students.
- Markila Hall, 2020
- Cara Esparza, 2017
- Robert Miles, 2013
- Swapna Namburi, 2012
- Morgan Godden, 2011
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through Branch Academic Works. Clicking the link will take you to the Branch instruction page.