N. Sue Clark Memorial Award
- Student must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have declared major in insurance and risk management
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 but not higher than 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
- Must live in a 60 mile radius of Terre Haute
- Student may not not have more than two other scholarships
- Preference will be given to female students.
- Markila Hall, 2020
- Cara Esparza, 2017
- Robert Miles, 2013
- Swapna Namburi, 2012
- Morgan Godden, 2011
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.