Independent Insurance Agents of Central Indiana Scholarship
- Student must have a declared insurance major
- Preference is given to a student from Marion County or one of the contiguous counties
- Student must be a junior or senior in good academic standing.
The INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF CENTRAL INDIANA, INC. SCHOLARSHIP was established in 1998 to assist worthy students attending Indiana State University with a declared insurance major.
- Sarah Helman, Kristen Hurt, William Lehman, Ashley Luttrell, 2012
- Kristen Hurt, Brooke Knight, Kristi Lawson, Randall Miller, 2011
- Elizabeth Book, Terri Ketzner, Ryan Teppen, Benjamin Stephan, 2010
- Stephanie Balbach, Eric Gettelfinger, Brandon Hunter, 2009
- Kelly Fortner, Brandon Hunter, Kelly Sims, Gerald Smith, 2008
- Aubrey Francissen, Nicole Lindstrom, Kelly Sims, Gerald Smith, 2007
- Brian Bolander, Phillip Glassley, Jocelyn Gohman, John Heller, 2006
- Derrick Bowman, Amanda Hountz, Patrick Kelly, Kylee Kester, 2005
- Zachary Cole, Kendra Johnson, Heather Nees, Rebecca Shorter, 2004
- Jennifer Gray, Billy Guy, Jr., Kendra Johnson, 2003
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.