Elsie E. Taylor Memorial Scholarship
- Excellent academic achievement in the field of major studies.
- Good personality and human relation skills.
- Active membership and leadership in activities which would enhance teaching capabilities.
- Commitment to business teacher education.
The Elsie E. Taylor Memorial Scholarship in Business Education was established in memory of Elsie E. Taylor, an outstanding professional secretary and court reporter, by her husband, Dr. Chester G. Taylor, a loyal ISU alumnus who earned both the bachelor's (1953) and master's (1954) degrees at Indiana State University. Mrs. Taylor had served, in her last position, as court reporter for the Monroe County Circuit Court in Bloomington, Indiana. Her husband, Dr. Taylor, had owned and operated a machine shop in Gary, was a teacher at Hammond Technical High School, and was director of Vocation and Adult Education in the Bloomington, Indiana school system at the time of his retirement. Dr. Taylor died in May 1997.
- Richard Blair, 2013
- Elizabeth Cripe, 2012
- Tony McCarter, 2011
- Kacie Bennell, 2010
- Richard Blair, 2009
- Robert Heller, Heather Lark, Rebecca Milner, Jennifer Smith, 2008
- Robert Heller, 2007
- Mallory Bannon, Emily Bromm, 2006
- Brandon Haston, Matthew Lutton, 2005
- Jessica Burch, Andrew Dunn, Bart Jochim, 2004
- Shanna Brames, Brandon Frye, Melissa McIntire, Jamie Wagner, 2003