You are here
Leman Family Scholarship
The intent of this scholarship is to provide support to women majoring or minoring in the Insurance and Risk Management program in the Scott College of Business.
- Must be a member of Gamma Iota Sigma
- Preference will be given to a female student
- Preference will be given to students from Berrien County or Cass County, Michigan
- This scholarship is awarded on an annual basis; if the student receives it during their sophomore or junior year, it will be automatically renewable for as long as they meet all the required criteria
- Recipient will complete a written letter of appreciation to the Leman Family which will serve as their official acceptance of the scholarship
- The Leman Family requests that the recipients connect/engage with The Leman Family two times per year, via phone calls, virtual meetings, or in-person visits.
The Leman Family Scholarship was established in March of 2003 by Timothy Leman. Tim (1997) and his wife Kimra (1998), along with his father Gary (1965) and brother Jon (1993), each credit Indiana State University for having a lasting impact on their careers in the insurance and risk management industry. It is their desire to provide an endowed annual scholarship to attract and assist qualified students in their pursuit of an insurance and risk management degree at Indiana State University.
- Noah Heim, 2020
- Erika Perry, 2019
- Brandon Nettrouer, 2013
- Sarah Helman, 2012
- Robert Miles, 2011
- Julie Alig, 2010
- Terri Ketzner, 2009
- Jonathan Lough, 2008
- Jonathan Lough, 2007
- Krystal Smith, 2006
- Diana Lund, Sarah, Ringwald, 2005