OneAmerica ISU Alumni Scholarship
- Recipient must be a student in good academic standing within the Department of Insurance and Risk Management
- Preference to a student who has a career interest in insurance,
- Preference to a student who is employed and paying a major portion of his/her own expenses,
- Consideration to excellence in school activities and academics.
The ONEAMERICA ISU ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP was originally established in 1988 by alumni of Indiana State University as the AUL ISU ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP. The scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to students in the Department of Management and Finance prior to the existence of the Department of Insurance and Risk Management. Students are required to have a major in the Department of Insurance and Risk Management, excel academically, participate in school activities, and work to defray personal expenses in order to qualify for the award. In 2004, AUL became OneAmerica which is reflected in the name change of the scholarship.
- Tammie Katin, 2020
- Renee Collins, Kassie Grooms, 2013
- Jaclin Huxford, Abbey Rhodes, 2012
- Jennifer O'Sako, 2011
- Jeremy Kincaid, Kristen Hurt, 2010
- Eric Gettelfinger, Paige Williams, 2009
- Ryan Grosmann, 2008
- Amber Cartwright, 2007
- Derrick Bowman, 2006
- Michelle Loehr, 2005
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.