Minas Family Scholarship in Business
- Student should meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time
- Enrolled in the Scott College of Business
- Have a minimum cum GPA 3.5 on 4.0 scale in high school (if incoming freshman)
- Continuing or Transfer student must have a min cum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- Preferred student not participate in intercollegiate athletics
- Scholarship is renewable providing academic achievement and a minimum cum GPA of 3.0 is maintained.
- Jessica Smundin, 2015
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.