Gibson ISU Alumni Scholarship
The intent of this scholarship is to provide support to minorities majoring or minoring in the Insurance and Risk Management program in the Scott College of Business, and to encourage philanthropy by ISU alumni that work for Gibson.
- Eligible students will have: good academic standing with a major or minor in insurance, achieve at least Sophomore standing in the academic year in which the scholarship will be applied.
- Be a member of Insurance Honor Corps or Gamma Iota Sigma with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Preference will be given to minority students in good academic standing with a declared major or minor in Insurance and Risk Management
- Preference given to students who have or are willing to complete an internship with Gibson.
- Not automatically renewable but recipient may reapply.
- Recipient will complete a written letter of appreciation to the Donors which will serve as their official acceptance of the scholarship
- Gibson requests that the recipients connect/engage with Gibson two time per year, via phone calls, virtual meetings or in-person visits, as applicable
Gibson is a regional insurance broker and risk management services firm with offices in South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Kalamazoo. Gibson is employee owned and ranks as a top employer in the region.
Offering the perfect combination of insurance, benefits, safety, and compliance exists for your business and is just waiting to be found. That’s your edge – the piece that covers your bases, helps you grow, and sets you apart from other companies in the eyes of talent. Let’s find it together.
<< Read More >>
- Fatima Sanusi Sowemimo, 2021
- Rachel Collier, 2013
- Andrew Graman, Riley Christy, 2012
- Benjamin Stephan, 2011
- David Walters, 2010
- Nathan Loyd, 2009
- Nathan Loyd, 2008
- Brad Lemish, 2007
- Erik Anderson, 2006
- Crystal Smith, 2005
- Kristen Strasser, 2004
- Carolyn Chase, Matthew Leming, 2003