Northwestern Mutual Financial Planning Scholarship
- Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to an Indiana State University student(s) who meets the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a student of the financial planning program.
- Recipient must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
- Recipient must have a minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Student will be measured on their accomplishments and activity in service to the College and their community, with special emphasis on financial services.
- Preference will be given to students involved in the Student Financial Planning Association.
- Gabriele Burkhart & Noah Heim, 2020
- Tyler Pfaff, 2016
- Jessica Smundin, 2015