Northwestern Mutual Financial Planning Scholarship
- Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to an Indiana State University student(s) who meets the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a student of the financial planning program.
- Recipient must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
- Recipient must have a minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Student will be measured on their accomplishments and activity in service to the College and their community, with special emphasis on financial services.
- Preference will be given to students involved in the Student Financial Planning Association.
- Gabriele Burkhart & Noah Heim, 2020
- Tyler Pfaff, 2016
- Jessica Smundin, 2015
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through Branch Academic Works. Clicking the link will take you to the Branch instruction page.