Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Scholarship
- Recipient shall be a current sophomore, junior, or senior in good standing at ISU, seeking an undergraduate degree and majoring in insurance and risk management
- First preference will be given to a student who is a dependent of an Indiana Farmers Mutual employee or a dependent of a licensed agency employee in good standing that represents Indiana Farmers Mutual
- If there are no Company or Agency dependents eligible/qualified for the scholarship(s), then the scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student majoring in the insurance and risk management program.
- Nathan Bromm, Grant Clady, 2020
- Patricia Flores-Dillard, Sarah Helman, Swapna Namburi, 2013
- Jeremy Kincaid, Brooke Knight, Jordan Willocks, 2012
- Patrick Harpenau, Logan Mendenhal, Robert Miles, 2011
- Julie Alig, 2010
- Evan Lunsford, 2009
- Paige Williams, 2008
- Carey Reef, 2005
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through Branch Academic Works. Clicking the link will take you to the Branch instruction page.