Independent Insurance Agents of Northwestern Indiana Scholarship
- Insurance major or minor looking to enter the insurance industry
- Preference to students from Lake or Porter County, then Northwest Indiana
- Preference given to students with financial need.
The INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF NORTHWEST INDIANA, INC. SCHOLARSHIP was established to provide financial assistance for Indiana State University students from Northwest Indiana with a major or minor in insurance, and have demonstrated an interest in entering the insurance industry following graduation.
- Zachary Holt, 2020
- Rachel Roberts, Ivan Znika, 2013
- Robert Colucci, Eric Manley, 2012
- Bradley Ketzner, 2011
- Melanie Mivshek, 2010
- Julie Alig, David Walters, 2009
- Erik Anderson, David Walters, 2008
- Eric Anderson, 2007
- Burnadette Peterson, 2006
- Brian Williams, 2005
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.