Herbert L. Ross Scholarship
- An incoming freshman at Indiana State University with a declared major in one of the business disciplines.
- Currently a student member.
The HERBERT L. ROSS SCHOLARSHIP was established in 1995 to honor Dr. Ross for many years of dedication to marketing education at both high school and university levels. He was the dean of the ISU College of Business at the time of his retirement.
- Frank Higgins, Madigan Wulff, 2020
- Josh Alsip, 2018
- Shyla Posz, Josh Rogan, 2013
- Hadley Stinson, HaYoon Yang, 2012
- Kaitlyn Bilyeu, 2008
- Catherine Price, 2007
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through Branch Academic Works. Clicking the link will take you to the Branch instruction page.