Continuing Students Scholarships
As well as the following you should also check the Transfer Admissions page.
See also our scholarships by program. (Scholarships without links are not active.)
Dr. Theodore Bakerman Memorial Scholarship
- Must have declared a major in the College of Business
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Currently enrolled student in the College of Business.
- Over the age of 21.
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Indiana State University at the time of application.
- Preference given to students re-entering school or part-time because of work or family.
John C. & Jennie J. Figg Scholarship
- Entering or continuing student in the College of Business.
- Preference given to student preparing for a career in real estate or majoring in business.
Welby M. Frantz Scholarship
- An outstanding student enrolled in the College of Business.
- College of Business sophomore, junior, or senior students from Vigo, Clay, Sullivan, or Putnam counties in Indiana.
- Progress towards a degree in the College of Business.
- May be renewed while pursuing a degree and maintaining acceptable scholastic records.
- To a woman pursuing a four-year degree at Indiana State University's College of Business with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Some degree of financial need.
- A Vigo County student or resident.
- Must be worthy full-time student with declared major in the College of Business
- 3.0 minimum GPA (cumulative)
- Financial need may be considered
- Senior in College of Business who has made the greatest progress through the junior year toward a career in business and/or business education.
- First consideration will be to a member of Pi Kappa Alpha ("PIKE") fraternity.
- College of Business undergraduate junior or senior or a graduate MBA student who holds a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Junior or senior business major with a cumulative 2.6 GPA average.
- Preferably a needy and worthy student in the College of Business.
- To worthy students majoring in business and Indiana State University.
- College of Business student with interest in real estate.
- Having satisfactorily completed at least 3 hours in real estate.
- Completed five semesters with a 2.5 GPA.
- Resident of Indiana with preference to Vigo, Vermillion, or Sullivan Counties.
John Thompson Moore Memorial Scholarship
- A needy and deserving student enrolled in the College of Business
- College of Business major with scholarship ability, on basis of GPA at Indiana State University.
- Financial need.
- Declared major in the College of Business
- Indiana Resident
- Financial need
Thelma F. Mills Scholarship
- Must be a undergraduate student(s) engaged in a meaningful work experience related to their vocational/professional objectives which does not average more than 20 hours per week during the academic year.
- Recipients making adequate progress towards a specific degree will remain eligible for renewal.